|Our Makes»Minute makes» Water Bomb|
• Square piece of paper
• This one minute water bomb starts life as a square piece of paper.
• Fold it in half, then unfold.
• Turn the paper onto its other side, fold in half again, then unfold.
• Now turn the paper over and fold corner to corner, in a diagonal. Then unfold.
• Turn the paper around, and again fold the other corners to each other, in a diagonal.
• Hold the triangular piece of paper at the bottom, and squeeze inwards gently.
• The top corners should move out and the side ones should move in.
• Time to neaten up into a diamond shape now.
• Fold in the two flaps on one side, turn over and repeat on the second side.