|Our Makes»Minute makes» Kaleidoscope|
• A hammer
• A long nail
• A piece of mirror card
• A crisp tube
• Some sequins
• Some clear wrap
• An adult. The adult can help you with the hammer and nail (and they\\\'re also quite handy for passing the blame in case you go over a minute!)
• Pierce a hole in the sealed end of the crisp tube.
• Do this by carefully banging the nail through with a hammer.
• Now grab the piece of mirror card and fold it in half so that the shiny sides are together.
• Then fold it in half again!
• Open up the mirror card and fold it into a triangle shape like this, with the shiny sides on the inside.
• Secure it in place with sticky tape.
• Pop the triangle of mirror card inside the crisp tube.