|Our Makes»Makeover makes» Orange Peel Jewelry|
• Orange Peel
• Cut your orange in half so it is easier to get the peel off in big chunks.
• Cut your peel in sizes that match what you are making. Big chunky bits for bangles and small interesting bits for bracelets.
• For a bracelet, take you needle and thread and push your needle through the side of each piece of peel. Do this whilst your peel is still fresh as itís easier.
• Thread on as many pieces as you like until itís the side of your wrist.
• When you have enough start doubling back on yourself through the other side of the peel.