|Our Makes»Top makes» Roll Out Writing|
• Oven bake clay
• Rolling pin
• Start by getting your finger tips on two different colours of oven bake clay. You can buy this from most art and craft shops.
• Roll a ball of clay into a thick sausage.
• This will be the background colour of your sign.
• To make the stretchy letters, roll the other colour of clay into a thin sausage shape.
• Cut the sausage-shaped clay into little bits with a blunt knife.
• Now build up the letters on the background with the little bits of clay.
• It's a good idea to push the little bits into the clay quite firmly, so that they don't stick to the rolling pin.