|Our Makes»Food makes» Giant Tea Cake|
• 2 large bags of marshmallows
• 2 200g bars of chocolate
• 15 digestive biscuits
• A knob of butter
• Microwavable cling film
• Microwavable jug
• Pastry brush
• Rolling pin
• As with all Food makes, start by washing your fingertips!
• Cover the inside of the bowl with some microwavable cling film leaving enough to fold over the outside edges of the bowl.
• Break up chocolate into chunks and put them in a microwavable bowl. Add the butter.
• Ask an adult to help you melt down the chocolate in the microwave about a minute at a time taking it out to stir every now and again.
• When it has cooled a little, pour half of the melted chocolate into the bowl with the cling film and keep the rest to one side for later.
• Roll the bowl around a bit to cover the sides of the bowl in chocolate. Use a pastry brush to completely cover the sides of the bowl. Once covered, leave in the fridge for about 20 minutes.