|Our Makes»Makeover makes» Pukka Pens|
• oven bake clay
• Clear Varnish
• PVA Glue
• Modelling Clay
• Start by rolling the clay into a ball. Then push the skewer through the middle of the clay.
• Roll the clay into a sausage shape until it's about the same length as the inside of your old pen.
• For a stripy tiger effect put some small bits of oven bake clay onto the sausage. Push the little bits into the clay and keep on rolling.
• Before you pull the skewer all the way out, close up one end so the pen won't slide out.
• Pull the rest of the skewer out. Then transfer the clay to a baking tray and bake it according to the instructions on the packet.