|Our Makes»Food makes» Iced Cocktails|
• ice cube trays
• cocktail glass
• Start off with two ice cube trays, and two bottles of different coloured fizzy pop.
• Fill one ice cube tray with one coloured drink and the other tray with the second colour.
• Put the trays into the freezer When the ice cubes are frozen, put one set of coloured ice cubes into a freezer bag. Crush the ice cubes by bashing them with a rolling pin.
• Do the same with the other colour ice cubes. Then find yourself a long glass to put the ice in.
• Layer the ice in the glass, like this. Remember to work fairly quickly - otherwise the ice will melt! Keep going until you've filled the glass.